I hate being so indecisive :c I need to… figure out what I want.
On Monday it was raining, and I felt lonely. The rain makes me feel that way. I wanted to cry, but I didn’t.
On Tuesday I woke up accepting my feelings. That didn’t change anything, but I felt better. When you notice a wound you can begin to help it heal.
On Wednesday I found and act of sweetness on my doorstep. I think the world wants me to heal, too.
On Thursday I realized that there is too much beauty and bravery in this world for us to get lost constantly in the petty things.
On Friday I didn’t feel so lonely anymore.
If you’re ever caught trying to make a decision, ask yourself first: will doing this make me feel better? If the answer is yes- hella yes, go do that shit.
Uk photographer Leigh Whipday has taken some beautiful shots of New York.
You’re like the empire state building,
but the rain keeps falling on me.
If you’re tired, you can lean on me.
I want to hold your hand,
but that’s not how it’s gonna be.
Je ne suis pas une princesse, tu n’es pas le garçon pour moi.
- Manage your expectations.
- Don’t neglect self-love
- Don’t let anyone or anything let you feel not good enough.
- (You are good enough)
- I want to see you be brave.
- Things could be good, things could be bad. Whichever one it is, I know you’ll make the most out of it.
- Everyone’s a protagonist.
- You’re perfect.
the best thing about sleeping is the delaying of your responsibilities
• How did that happen
• All of a sudden I feel like I’ve turned everyone against me
• Something I’ve learned recently though:
• It helps to talk about it
• It always does
• Open up, it’s okay
wearing all black today to mourn the death of my motivation